So, I saw a photo on Pinterest....
Y'all already know where this going. The project looked easy, I tried it, and now, I'm sharing.
Here's whatcha need:
Bag of mints - We used 1 bag (10 oz) per tray...
Parchment or wax paper - We used parchment, and it did the job.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place wax paper on cookie sheet.
3. Arrange mints in any design you wish on top of wax paper or parchment paper on a cookie sheet. One site suggested leaving extra room on the sides...
4. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.
5. Take out and allow to cool on cookie sheet - 5 minutes ish.
6. Remove wax paper from bottom. Be careful, tray is FRAGILE, and can break easily!
7. Please, remember that they will be kinda sticky! Not too bad, but you get what I'm sayin'. One site recommended cutting parchment to "fit" underneath...
8. Add cookies, candy, whatever, and you're done!
Let me know if you make one...or several!
Main Tutorial Referenced: