Monday, May 6, 2013

photo submissions needed...

So Mother's Day is less than a week away, y'all...  

and I'm thinking about sharing a special post next Sunday, but I need your help - 
I want YOUR photographs!  

I want a photograph of your Momma (or Granny or Sissy or special lady in your life).  
You can be in the pic, too. 

If you want to write a little something to add as a caption - feel free, but it won't be required.  
DO include names of those pictured from left to right.  

*This is NOT a contest - just a simple way to celebrate the lovely ladies in our lives - past and present.

You can submit your photographs to: stephanie.maiocco@gmail.com.  

Please, only submit a photo that you have full rights to sharing.  

All photos will all be published on one, single blog post on Mother's Day...  

The deadline is 4 p.m. Saturday, May 11th!  

I cannot wait to see YOUR pictures...

and by the way, 
I have no idea who the ladies (or the doggie) are in the photo above.  
it's just an old photo I have from an antique store.
I thought it needed some love, so I brought it to my home and put it in a frame.

happy monday.

-S