Tuesday, October 30, 2012

DIY halloween day four: countdown pumpkin.

Use some chalk paint (and tape if you need help with even lines, like me) to make a countdown pumpkin...This is also just an easy way for youngins to creatively decorate their own pumpkin!  They can even change their minds a few times. :)

We got our chalk paint at Lowe's...I'm hoping to use it in the kitchen soon to create a chalkboard........

one of my many projects I have on my dream list of things to complete. :)

Happy Tuesday!

-S

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I like the pumpkins..very cute and easy, Granny's type of project!!!!!!!

Boo to you and yours.

Unknown said...

I like it as well. The chalkboard will be a big help to keep up with the constant changes in all the daily schedules. Have a great time tonight. Send a pic of Mase dressed up. Love Ya GK

Stephanie said...

super easy. :)

boo back.

Stephanie said...

thank you...